Designed by Nemo Power Tools for commercial divers and professional underwater photographers, this powerful light uses 10 CREE LEDs to create three intensity levels and multiple color modes.
- Modes: Wide angle white floodlight (3 settings: 25%, 50%, 100%), blue light, static red light, and flashing red light
- Brightness: 6000 Lumens
- Battery duration: 1-hour at 100% with fully-charged batteries
- Includes: 4 Li-ion batteries, battery charger, and Goodman handle
- Material: Aircraft-grade anodized aluminum
- Maximum depth: 100m/328ft
Above water: 440 g (without battery)
Underwater: 40 g
- Flashlight: Length – 12cm, Diameter – 6.5cm
- Goodman handle: 10.5cm X 6cm X 3cm
- Battery charging time: 2 hours
The Max Planck 6000 is a 6000 lumen, 120-degree wide angle LED floodlight. Constructed of aircraft-grade anodized aluminum, Nemo’s flagship dive light features 3 intensity settings (25%, 50% and 100%), operating up to one hour on the highest setting. Additional color settings include a blue-light fish attractor mode, a static red-light mode for professional underwater photography and color balancing, and a flashing red-light mode. Uses include wide angle illumination, professional underwater photography, videography, and nighttime search and rescue.
This Powerful light uses 10 “cree LEDs” capable of 10 watts each, making this flood light one of the most powerful dive lights available.
The Max Planck 6000 comes with four lithium ion batteries, a charger, a handy protective case, and a durable aluminum Goodman handle with a snap on “quick release” Gopro mount.