Push button switch dive lights feature an easy to push button switch allowing the user to choose the ideal amount of light they need underwater. With a quick press of a button, a diver can switch between light modes with many models. Even with simple on/off models, push buttons are simple to use under water, making torches with this style of switch incredibly user-friendly, even for beginning divers.
Here are some of the best push button dive lights on the market today.
Archon W42VR Diving Light
The Archon W42VR is a professional underwater photographic dive light with a push button switch. This unit is powered by 8 Cree XM-L U2 LEDs and features a 5200 lumen output and a wide 120 degree beam. The Archon W42VR dive light is built to be compact and durable, with a premium hard anodized aluminum housing. This light is lightweight and portable hence it’s a good choice for travel.
- Burn time: 5 hours
- Output: Max 5200 lumens
- Battery: 18650 rechargeable Li- ion battery
- Angle of Light Beam: 120 degrees
- Depth rating: 100 meters
- Body Material: Aircraft-Grade aluminum
- Switch: Push button magnetic switch
Cree XM-L2 1000 Lumen Scuba Torch Light
This dive light uses Cree XM-L2 LED, and has a maximum output of about 1000 lumens. This push button dive light offers a diving depth of up to 100 meters. This dive flashlight is extremely versatile and bright, and the magnetic button switch is easy to operate.
- Solid construction with corrosion-resistance and anti-shock features
- Build: Aluminum alloy casing and non skid design
- Double rubber O-ring that makes it water tight
- Switch mode: ON-OFF
- Rechargeable 18650 battery and charger
- Power Source: 1 x 3.7V 18650 battery
LED-1720 Aqua No.1 Scuba Mini Red Light
The LED-1720 Aqua NO.1 Mini Headlight with a push-button switch is powered by one AAA battery. It has an all-aluminum body.
- Brightness: 200 lumens
- Depth rating: 150 meters
- Material: Sandblasted anodized aluminum
- Burn time: 3 Hours (100% ~ 50%), 8 Hours (100% ~ 10%)