Whether you’re a novice or professional diver, it’s important to have access to a tough and bright dive light. Dive lights with low lumen outputs won’t give the desired illumination. However, 1000-lumen dive lights deliver a bright light that isn’t overpowering. Here are some fantastic products that deliver the brightness and dependability divers need.
Dive Perfect Stubby LED-1000 Dive Light
This dive light delivers a massive 1000 lumens of bright white light and 3 to 6 hours of burn time depending on battery quality. This torch can be used as a primary light as well as a backup light. The Dive Perfect Stubby LED-1000 dive light is an extremely compact, powerful and comfortable handheld LED dive light.
- This torch is made of aircraft grade, T-6061-T6 aluminum alloy to ensure durability
- The Dive Perfect Stubby LED-1000 dive light features an easy ‘twist on’ and ‘twist off’ switch
- Depth rating of 150 meters
- Overload protection function that allows the light to be used on dry land without damage to the LED bulb
- Beam: 10-degree center spot beam with a 60-degree spread
- LED lifespan: 100,000 hours
- Battery: 3 AA size batteries
Blue Reef Orca Torch 1000 Lumens Dive Light
The ORCATORCH D500 is a lightweight, magnetic-controlled diving light. The flashlight uses USA CREE XM-L2 (U2) LED to deliver a maximum of 1000 lumens and over 18 hours of burn time. It comes with a completely sealed magnetic-controlled side switch that offers flexibility in underwater operations. This dive light has 3 brightness levels and one strobe mode for different uses. Its simple design and robust, water-pressure-resistant construction make it ideal for diving.
- Lamp lifespan: 50,000 hours
- Powered by a single 18650 lithium-ion 3.7-volt 3000mHa battery
- Provides beam distance of 771′ (235 meters) on land and has a hot spot beam angle of 8-degrees with a 58-degree periphery angle
- Depth rating: 492′ (150 meters)
MagicShine 1000-Lumen Dive Light
This dive light uses the latest XM-L T6 Cree LED to deliver 1000 lumens of brightness. With an aluminum housing, scratch resistant lens, and a shock-absorbing design, this dive light is a robust piece of equipment with a depth rating of 100 meters. This diving light is powered by 2 Li-ion batteries.