Seac Sub is a leading firm that produces a wide range of excellent dive gear. Since it was founded in 1971, the company has been known to set benchmarks in the diving industry. The following are the top three Seac dive lights on the market.
Seac Sub R10 Torch
The Seac Sub R10 Torch is the most powerful diving light in the Seac range. It produces 900 lumens of clean white light, guaranteeing optimal visibility even under extremely low light conditions. This dive light features a tough, corrosion-resistant aluminum body and a simple push button operating switch that can be locked. The Seac Sub R10 Torch uses the latest CREE XRE R5 LEDs to produce a reliably bright light.
- Depth rating: 330 feet (100 meters)
- Batteries: 8 AA alkaline batteries
- Battery life: 70 hours
- Switch: Electromagnetic system
- 12 watt LED
Seac R2 Dive Torch
The R2 is a powerful backup dive light that delivers 282 lumens to guarantee optimal visibility as deep as 330 ft. This torch uses 1 LED CREE XPG light which delivers the same amount of light as a similar-watt light bulb.
- Lens is encased in tempered glass for greater durability
- Features three modes including: bright, standard power, and intermittent flashing
- Uses 4 AAA batteries
- Battery life: 22 hours
- Features a robust aluminum construction that guarantees many years of use
- Features an electromagnetic ignition system that eliminates mechanical wear
- Weight: 256g
- Includes a lanyard to keep the lamp securely on the wrist
Seac Sub Q3 Diving Torch
The Q3 diving light from Seac has three LEDs that produce 150 lumens of white light with a run time of about three hours. This light can be used either as a primary light or backup light. This diving light features a simple mechanical switch that is lockable, as well as an ergonomic grip.
- Depth rating: 330ft (100m)
- Battery life: 3 hours
- Uses 4 AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Clear poly-carbonate glass lens
- Mechanical on-off switch
- Comes with an adjustable loop to keep the unit secure on the wrist
- Offers three light levels: maximum power, reduced power, and blinking
- Double O-ring radial seal