The X-Flare Rescue LED Multi-task light is a premium source of lighting for serious divers, whether novice or professional. In addition to its rugged look, this light is able to provide lighting under many scenarios. Here is a look at the features outfitted into this multi-purpose light, and some upsides and downsides to owning it.
- The X-Flare Rescue LED Multi-task light is shockproof. So, the rugged appearance on this light is not just for show.
- The light is capable of producing 1200 lumens of light as both a flood light or a strobe light.
- This X-Flare light is also capable of handling depths of up to 100 feet (30 meters).
- The light also comes with a high-capacity rechargeable battery. With a full charge, the light can last for 18 hours on the low strobe setting and 55 hours on the low flood light option.
- This LED dive light also provides programmable usage modes. They include Flood, SOS, and Strobe. It is also possible to choose light colors.
- Other features include accessories like a USB charger, a magnetic mount, a carrying case, a belt clip, and a head strap.
- The light is very powerful, which makes it ideal for underwater diving adventures.
- The light is brilliantly constructed, which means it can provide a long life of service even against rough usage.
- Despite its great features, the light is also very compact in size, which makes it easy to wield and stow away when no longer in use.
- The light is very versatile because it can be used underwater and in several other emergency situations.
- The X-Flare light is very easy to use, even with its programmable modes.
- The light is very bright, and it can provide light for several hours at a time.
Although the X-Flare Rescue LED Multi-task light provides good value for money, it is still a little expensive.