A reliable dive light is essential for underwater safety. One of the factors that determine the reliability of a dive light is its lumen output. The more lumens a dive light delivers, the brighter it is. Basic dive lights have a lumen output ranging from 500 to 1000, while medium-range dive lights have 2000 to 3000 lumen outputs. The most powerful lights can reach 25,000 lumens. But for divers of all experience levels, a good medium-range light is a perfect addition to their diving gear.
Here are some of the best 2000-lumen dive lights on the market today.
ThorFire Scuba Diving Flashlight
Designed with numerous advanced features, the ThorFire scuba diving flashlight has a powerful output of 2000 lumens. This flashlight is powered by four 3.7v batteries.
- The ThorFire scuba diving flashlight is extremely bright and versatile with a depth rating of 70 meters.
- It feature three modes, including low, medium, and high.
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum that provides excellent protection against damage. Its robust build guarantees its durability.
- Its handle is wide so it can be held comfortably and conveniently.
- This flashlight is easy to operate as it comes with a middle rotary switch that controls all of the functions.
This is a small and lightweight flashlight that delivers an amazing 2000 lumens of brightness. It has a lifespan of 50,000 hours. The ORACTORCH D800 features a sturdy, pressure-resistant construction, making it a reliable underwater flashlight.
- The ORACTORCH D800 comes with a mechanical tail rotary switch that’s easy to use under water. The user just needs to tighten the tail to turn on the flashlight and unscrew the light tail to turn it off.
- This portable flashlight is powered by two lithium-ion batteries with an approximate burn time of three hours.
- The diving flashlight features reverse polarity protection to protect the unit from improper battery installation.
XM-L T6 2000LM LED
This super bright LED flashlight delivers a powerful 2000 lumens, making it ideal for recreational diving, rescue operations, and exploration. It’s made of a high-quality aluminum alloy.
- Depth rating: 25 meters
- Lifespan: 100,000 hours
- Switch modes: High / Middle / Low / Strobe / SOS