Diving, one of the world’s most famous underwater sporting activities, has over time been embraced and engaged in as either a hobby or income generating activity. While at it, observing safety measures and precautions, such as wearing head gear and headlamps, is essential. Tecdiving, one of the World’s leading manufacturers of dive torches, has create a fantastic product with the 4TEC LED Light-For-Me.
Other than its handiness and portability, the 4TEC LED Light-For-Me scuba torch has other exquisite and attractive features that will suit you as a user. Some of the features include:
- Boasts a 1200 lumen light produced by 4 LEDs. The beam’s six-degree tilt facilitates its functionality as the diver is in motion.
- Installation of a piezo switch makes it easy and convenient to use and operate even when wearing gloves.
- A wide variety of battery types work with this scuba torch including the ACCU L 22.75AH, ACCU M 11.25Ah, ACCU S 7.8Ah, ACCU XS 4.4Ah with varying burn times between 3.5 hours to 18 hours. However, you can increase the burn time by choosing one of the two installed light modes, 30% or the 100%, as a power saving technique. Alternatively, you can also reduce the temperature emitted by the LEDs to save energy and increase burn time.
- The depth rating of the 4TEC scuba torch is approximated to be 100 meters.
- Diverse device usability including a hands-free mode
- Long lasting and dependable scuba torch
- Portable enough to fit in your pocket
- Its enhanced features make it reliable to use in more extreme environments, such as in underwater caves
- The manufacturing material, anodized aluminum, makes it durable
- Lack of an built-in battery results in a varying burn time depending on the quality of the battery the user chooses
- Due to the anodized aluminum finish, excessive use in salty water can shorten the lifespan of the torch